Negotiation is considered a specific skill. Successful negotiating is mainly related to how you deal creatively and confidently with the interests of both the other and yourself. In this course you will develop your negotiating skills in order to achieve the desired results. This means both achieving an optimal outcome and creating a good relationship. The starting point is the search for a win-win situation in which the problem is separated from the people. Together we will work on a successful negotiation result.
- You are able to negotiate successfully
- You take your negotiation qualities to a higher level
- You learn to look for solutions in the mutual interest
- You are able to adapt your communication style to the negotiating partner
- You learn to deal with tension and emotions
- You are able to prepare the negotiation in a targeted and effective way
- Characteristics of negotiation
- Distinction in the negotiation phases
- Creating a result-oriented negotiating climate
- Insight into one’s own behaviour and its effects
- Negotiation strategies
- Seeking solutions in mutual interest
- Your personal negotiation style
- Targeted preparation for negotiations
- Best result taking into account the relationship
- Your questions about difficult situations or people
- Practical situations and examples
- Personal action plan
Before the course a written intake takes place. In this intake you will fill in your personal learning goals.
Link to your practice
Through targeted exercises, sharp analysis and valuable feedback you will develop your negotiating skills. Under the guidance of an experienced trainer theory and practice are alternated and you share your experiences with other participants. You can bring in negotiation situations from your own situation.
Personal action plan
You conclude the course with a personal action plan.
After completing the course, you will receive your ICM certificate.
Locations & date
The course times are 9.30 to 17.00 and comprises two days. This course can also be followed completely online via the virtual classroom.
The online version comprises four half days. You can choose between the morning session from 09.30 to 12.30 and the evening session from 19.00 to 22.00.
The course takes place in december 2023, februari 2024, april 2024, juni 2024, augustus 2024, september 2024, december 2024, februari 2025, april 2025, juni 2025 and augustus 2025.
The course is provided in Amsterdam, Arnhem, Breda, Eindhoven, Groningen, Online Virtual Classroom, Rotterdam, Utrecht and Zwolle.
The investment is € 1.095,-.
This excludes € 47,50 per day for the day arrangement or € 17,50,- per evening for the evening arrangement. For online meetings we do not charge arrangements fees.
The total investment is excl. VAT. Exemption from VAT is possible. In that case you pay 10% on top of the investment price.More information
There are various options for subsidies for both employers and private individuals to follow a training.More information
Possibilities for your employer
Many employers have a training budget that allows employees tot develop and grow in their career. You can find out what the options are within your organization by checking your terms of employment or by checking with your manager or HR.
The invoice for this course will be sent after the first meeting. If you would like to receive it beforehand, you can mention this in the comment section of your enrolment form.