A team can achieve a lot together, but the road to success can be a difficult one. There are many factors at play and the visible and invisible dynamic between team members plays an important role. Do you want to learn how to work together more effectively and how to influence team dynamics? Then this practice-oriented training is perfect for you! You will explore a range of interventions, instruments and techniques, linked to everyday practice. Discover how to manage a team so that the team and its individuals perform at their best. This valuable course will make you broadly deployable and of great added value to organisations.
- The trainer is an experienced team coach
- Get to work on your own case directly and practically
- The course is adapted to the needs of participants
- You are aware how team coaching differs from individual coaching
- You know your role and responsibilities as a team coach
- You are able to translate the client’s request into a suitable process
- You can recognise and influence group dynamic patterns
- You are able to intervene at team level and individually
- You teach teams to develop shared ownership
- You coach every team in a natural and authentic way
- The essence of coaching teams
- Self-analysis: personal qualities and pitfalls
- Applying systemic thinking in team coaching
- The toolbox of the team coach
- Insight into teams
- Letting a team learn
- Team dynamics
- Recognising and influencing group dynamic processes
- The steps of a team coaching programme
- Dilemmas of a team coach
- Embedding and transfer
- Personal life questions and cases
- Real life situations and examples
- Personal plan of action
Before the course you will gain access to the interactive learning environment of ICM. Here you will fill in an online intake form in which you answer a number of questions to ascertain your personal learning goals. This way you are optimally prepared for the course.
During the meetings there is extra opportunity for practice-oriented learning and room for discussing your own coaching experiences.
A highly experienced team coach will guide you during the many active exercises.
Personal growth document
During this course you will use a personal growth document, in which you work on your personal learning goals and their relation to your real life situation.
After completing the course, you will receive your ICM certificate.
Locations & date
The course times are 9.30 to 17.00, comprised of 3 meetings.
Also available in Virtual Classroom
Great news: this course is also available in a fully online version. Read more about the virtual classroom and watch the video.
The course is provided in Amsterdam, Arnhem, Breda, Eindhoven, Groningen, Online Virtual Classroom, Rotterdam, Utrecht and Zwolle.
The investment is € 1.695,-.
This excludes € 47,50 per day for the day arrangement or € 17,50,- per evening for the evening arrangement. For online meetings we do not charge arrangements fees.
The total investment is excl. VAT. Exemption from VAT is possible. In that case you pay 10% on top of the investment price.More information
There are various options for subsidies for both employers and private individuals to follow a training.More information
Possibilities for your employer
Many employers have a training budget that allows employees tot develop and grow in their career. You can find out what the options are within your organization by checking your terms of employment or by checking with your manager or HR.
The invoice for this course will be sent after the first meeting. If you would like to receive it beforehand, you can mention this in the comment section of your enrolment form.