Would you like to make yourself and your message stronger by presenting yourself in a relaxed and convincing way? Do you want to hold the attention of the audience? And learn to deal with your tension? This course helps you to present yourself in a pleasant and convincing way. You will learn to captivate and inspire your audience. An appealing presentation is a combination of personal style and a number of techniques. With this valuable training you will bring your presentation skills to a higher level and increase your self-confidence.
- More self-confidence and less stress during presentations
- The trainer is a very experienced presentations coach
- Long-term effect thanks to the personal action plan
- You develop your presentation skills to a higher level
- You learn to share your message with your audience in a concise, structured and inspiring way.
- You increase your self-confidence in giving presentations
- You adjust your presentation to your target group
- You respond correctly to questions and reactions
- You learn to deal with stress before or during the presentation
- From now on you will present in a relaxed and authentic way
- Presentations and the target group
- Different types of presentations
- Preparation and structure of your presentation
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Basic attitude during your presentation
- Your personal style of presentation
- Authentic presentation
- Dealing with questions and tricky situations
- Increasing your self-confidence
- Releasing stress
- The use of audiovisual aids
- Creativity in your presentations
- Practicing presentations and receiving feedback
- Practical situations and examples
- Personal action plan
Prior to the course your personal learning goals will be mapped via an intake on our online learning environment.
Under the guidance of an experienced trainer you will become familiar with the subject matter through theory, exercises and interaction in the meetings and at home. You will have ample opportunity to give presentations and try out possibilities.
Online learning environment
In addition to the meetings you will work through the online learning environment. This supports you during the learning process and also helps you to prepare for the meetings effectively. After the training you will continue to have unlimited access to this learning environment.
Personal action plan
At the end of the course you will draw up a personal action plan to support you in applying what you have learned to your daily practice.
When you have followed the entire course, you will receive an ICM certificate.
Nice to know
When you attend this course in the Virtual Classroom, this study method applies.
As a CEDEO-recognised training institute we provide points and hours for Permanent Education. Check whether your professional association also recognises this course for your annually required PE points. Is that not the case? Then contact our study advisors on 030 – 29 19 888 or e-mail: email@example.com.
ICM also offers this course incompany, tailor-made for your organisation.
Locations & date
The course times are 9.30 to 17.00, comprised of 2 meetings. This course can also be followed completely online via the virtual classroom.
The course is provided in Amsterdam, Arnhem, Breda, Eindhoven, Groningen, Online Virtual Classroom, Rotterdam, Utrecht and Zwolle.
The investment is € 1.495,-.
This excludes € 47,50 per day for the day arrangement or € 17,50,- per evening for the evening arrangement. For online meetings we do not charge arrangements fees.
The total investment is excl. VAT. Exemption from VAT is possible. In that case you pay 10% on top of the investment price.More information
There are various options for subsidies for both employers and private individuals to follow a training.More information
Possibilities for your employer
Many employers have a training budget that allows employees tot develop and grow in their career. You can find out what the options are within your organization by checking your terms of employment or by checking with your manager or HR.
The invoice for this course will be sent after the first meeting. If you would like to receive it beforehand, you can mention this in the comment section of your enrolment form.