Almost all organizations work on project basis from time to time. The PRINCE2 methodology is an internationally recognized project management approach. ICM offers you the knowledge and skills required for the PRINCE2 methodology in the English language, which is the language of communication of PRINCE2. This training course in English is ideal for project managers who work or would like to work in an international environment.
The certificate that can be obtained offers plenty of opportunities for furthering your professional and international career and developing your project management skills.
PRINCE2® is a registred trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- You learn how to manage projects according to the PRINCE2 methodology and in the English language
- You are able to use the English terminology of the PRINCE2 methodology
- You become familiar with the working principles of PRINCE2. You can distinguish between and name the PRINCE2 processes and techniques
- You are able to work on a project according to the PRINCE2 methodology
- You can apply the PRINCE2 methodology to projects within your own organization
- You prepare for the PRINCE2 Foundation examination, which you take online after the course
- Project management according to the PRINCE2 methodology
- The roles of the project worker and the project manager
- The PRINCE2 Principles: Continuous business justification, Learning from experience, Defined roles and responsibilities, Management in stages, Management by exception, Product- oriented approach and Tailoring to project environment
- The PRINCE2 Processes: Starting up a Project, Initiating a Project, Directing a Project, Controlling a Stage, Managing Product Delivery, Managing Stage Boundaries and Closing a Project
- The PRINCE2 Themes: Business Case, Organization, Quality, Planning, Risk, Change and Progress
- Practical situations and examples
- PRINCE2 Foundation examination training
During the course the focus is placed on working on projects according to the PRINCE2 methodology. The course familiarizes you with this methodology through theory, exercises and group discussions. An entire project is simulated and tackled.
An experienced project manager with broad practical experience with the PRINCE2 methodology provides supervision and prepares you for the PRINCE2 Foundation examination, which is held in English.
You take this examination after the last day of the course. You can schedule your online examination at PeopleCert with a voucher code you will receive from ICM. ICM is renowned for having a very high pass rate for the PRINCE2 Foundation examination.
After completing the course, you will receive your ICM certificate.
Nice to know
When you attend this course in the Virtual Classroom, this study method applies.
You have at least a higher education level of practical and intellectual ability and should preferably have some project experience.
Involvement in projects currently taking place within your own organization is also useful. You have good knowledge of the English language.
Each lesson requires approximately 4 to 6 hours of preparation.
The most recent study material (in English) is used. This complies fully with the guidelines and examination requirements of PRINCE2.
We offer you exam guarantee. This means that if you do not pass the exam, you are entirely free to retake the exam at no cost until you pass, provided you meet the requirements below:
- You have attended all sessions.
- You have taken your first exam within 2 months after the last session.
- You request your reexamination voucher within 1 month after your first exam.
PeopleCert imposes a maximum validity period of 3 years on the certificate. After this period, you are required to renew your certificate yourself. You can renew your certificate through the following options:
- Retake the same exam: You can choose to renew your certification by re-taking your original exam before the renewal date.
- Take further courses and certifications: You can choose to renew your certification by attending another course and taking an exam within the same product suite before the renewal date. View suite.
- Collect and log CPD points: An active MyAxelos subscription is required. More information on this renewal option can be found here.
The course PRINCE2 Foundation in English enables you to obtain the qualification:
- PRINCE2®Foundation certificate
The course prepares you for the corresponding exam. The PRINCE2 Foundation examination will be online after the course under the supervision of PeopleCert. For more information, please contact one of our advisors (+31 (0)30 29 19 888).
Note: PeopleCert will ask you for the document number and type of your ID when scheduling your exam. This is to guarantee the validity of the exam. ICM does not obtain or use this data.
PRINCE2® is een geregistreerd handelsmerk van AXELOS Limited, gebruikt met toestemming van AXELOS Limited. Alle rechten voorbehouden. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
ICM also offers this course incompany, tailor-made for your organisation.
Locations & date
ICM gives the PRINCE2 Foundation course in English in either daytime or evening classes. The evening classes are held from
19.00 to 22.00 and consist of five lessons. The daytime classes are held from 9.30 to 16.30 over 2,5 days.
The course consists of:
- 2 daytime classes or 4 evening classes
- 1 half day examination training
This course can also be followed online in the Virtual Classroom.
The course takes place in januari 2024, april 2024, juni 2024, september 2024, januari 2025, april 2025 and juni 2025.
The course is provided in Amsterdam, Arnhem, Breda, Den Bosch, Den Haag, Eindhoven, Enschede, Groningen, Maastricht, Online Virtual Classroom, Rotterdam, Utrecht and Zwolle.
The investment is € 1.540,-.
And consists of:
- Study costs
- Course materials (in English)
- PRINCE2 Foundation examination (in English)
*We also offer the option to pay for the course in 2 instalments of € 795
This excludes € 47,50 per day for the day arrangement or € 17,50,- per evening for the evening arrangement. For online meetings we do not charge arrangements fees.
The total investment is excl. VAT. Exemption from VAT is possible. In that case you pay 10% on top of the investment price.More information
There are various options for subsidies for both employers and private individuals to follow a training.More information
Possibilities for your employer
Many employers have a training budget that allows employees tot develop and grow in their career. You can find out what the options are within your organization by checking your terms of employment or by checking with your manager or HR.
The invoice for this course will be sent after the first meeting. If you would like to receive it beforehand, you can mention this in the comment section of your enrolment form.