Your behaviour and communication style determine how others respond to you. Sometimes your communication goes according to your wishes, but at other times conversations prove to be more difficult. Do you want to put yourself in a stronger position in your organisation and communicate more self-confidently? During this valuable course you will gain more insight into your own communication style and that of others. Under the guidance of a professional trainer you will learn to communicate in such a way that you achieve your goals in a pleasant and effective way. This will increase your influence and achieve better results, both in your business and private life.
- Your personal practice and learning goals are our starting point
- Long-term effect thanks to a personal action plan
- Personal guidance from an experienced communication trainer
- You put yourself in a stronger position as a professional
- You learn to effectively communicate and get your message across
- You learn to perceive and assess situations better
- You know the strengths and pitfalls of your communication style and increase your personal charisma
- You can give and receive respectful feedback
- You learn to deal with difficult situations and resistance
- You are able to communicate your ideas better and increase your influence in cooperation with others
- Effective observation and communication
- Levels of communication: your personal style and that of others
- Verbal versus non-verbal communication
- Active and empathic listening
- Effective influence
- Rose of Leary
- The technique of asking questions
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Dealing with resistance
- Effective use of different communication styles and patterns
- Practical situations and examples
- Personal action plan
We choose a thorough approach to best help you achieve the next steps in your daily practice.
Receive a ICM Certification after finishing this training!
Prior to the training you will fill in an online intake form. In this intake you map out your learning goals.
Under the guidance of an experienced communication trainer you will exchange experiences and work on individual and group assignments. The assignments are analysed and discussed afterwards.
Through individual feedback you gain insight into the way you communicate, the influence this has on others and your personal points for improvement.
Personal action plan
At the end of the course you will write a personal action plan, stating how and when you are going to apply what you have learned.
When you have completed the entire course, you will receive the ICM certificate.
Nice to know
When you attend this course in the Virtual Classroom, this study method applies.
ICM also offers this course incompany, tailor-made for your organisation.
Locations & date
The course times are 9.30 to 17.00 and comprised of 2 meetings. This course can also be followed completely online via the virtual classroom.
The course is provided in Alkmaar, Amsterdam, Apeldoorn, Arnhem, Breda, Den Bosch, Den Haag, Eindhoven, Enschede, Groningen, Heerenveen, Maastricht, Online Virtual Classroom, Roermond, Rotterdam, Utrecht and Zwolle.
The investment is € 1.095,-.
This excludes € 47,50 per day for the day arrangement or € 17,50,- per evening for the evening arrangement. For online meetings we do not charge arrangements fees.
The total investment is excl. VAT. Exemption from VAT is possible. In that case you pay 10% on top of the investment price.More information
There are various options for subsidies for both employers and private individuals to follow training. For example: if you pay for the course yourself, you can apply for a €1,000,- STAP-budget.More information
Possibilities for your employer
Many employers have a training budget that allows employees tot develop and grow in their career. You can find out what the options are within your organization by checking your terms of employment or by checking with your manager or HR.
The invoice for this course will be sent after the first meeting. If you would like to receive it beforehand, you can mention this in the comment section of your enrolment form.
For this course you can apply for the STAP-budget: a subsidy of €1,000 from the Dutch government (only for EU citizens or partners of EU citizens). A requirement is that the course starts after 4 weeks from now at the earliest. Only the start dates that meet this requirement are available. Read more about the STAP-budget or register with the link below.
Count on us before, during and after your development process
All subject areas
- Persoonlijke Effectiviteit
- Leiderschap en Management
- Proces- & Projectmanagement
- Communicatie & Media
- NIMA Opleidingen
- Financieel Management
- L&D als beroep
- Trainen als beroep
- Coachen als beroep
- Mediation als beroep
- Digitale Vaardigheden
- Courses in English
- Online Virtual Classroom
- Incompany & Maatwerk
- Events - Life Academy