Skills such as working together, communicating convincingly and self-reflection are essential to remaining valuable to your current and future employers. Do you feel that your ideas are insufficiently accepted and that you have difficulty convincing others? Do your obstructive thoughts get in the way of your ambitions? The training Soft Skills for Professionals offers you the most effective methods and practical tools for personal effectiveness. You will learn to understand the other person better, give your message clearly, increase your adaptability and act decisively. With sound communication and social skills you will be able to distinguish yourself as a professional.
- Develop multiple soft skills in one training session
- Learn from professionals in other fields
- Individual coaching
- You know your strengths and talents to achieve your personal goals
- You are able to portray your message and increase your influence in working with others.
- You know how you experience and influence the behaviour of others
- You can use your communication style flexibly and attune it to your interlocutor
- You know what you need and you dare to stand up for this
- You have a clear vision of your future and work
Day 1: Personal effectiveness
– Formulating personal goals
– Discovering strengths and talents
– Overcoming obstacles
Day 2: Effective communication
– Levels of communication
– Dealing with resistance
– Making effective use of your communication style
Day 3: NLP
– Fundamentals and principles of NLP
– Making contact and ‘reporting
– Impact of unconscious patterns
Day 4: Influencing effectively
– Perception and perception of behaviour
– Effect of your behaviour on your environment
– Flexible use of different communication styles and tools
Day 5: Assertive performance
– Convincing and hampering thoughts
– Dealing with difficult conversations and conflict management
– Increasing your assertiveness
Day 6: Developing your own talent
– Needs in the current labour market
– Internal Entrepreneurship
– Development from goals to a plan for the future
Before the course you will gain access to the ICM interactive learning environment. Here you will fill in an online intake form in which you answer a number of questions to ascertain your personal learning goals. This way you are optimally prepared for the course and during the meetings there is extra opportunity for practice-oriented learning and room for discussing your own coaching experiences. A highly experienced team coach will guide you during the many active exercises.
An experienced trainer will supervise the classroom meetings in which your learning needs are central. Your trainer is a professional expert.
At ICM we believe in blended learning, where online learning enhances classroom learning. Because you gain knowledge beforehand, there is more time to learn from each other during a classroom meeting.
Practical assignment and practical examples
During the course you will work with a specific assignment from your situation. If you do not have suitable examples at your disposal, you can use our examples and cases.
Online learning environment
In addition to the interactive training sessions, you will work with the rich online learning environment that supports you in the learning process. After the course, you will have unlimited access to all the online material for deepening and reference work.
Personal action plan
At the end of the course you will write a personal action plan. With this action plan you will make sure that you will continue learning even after the course is completed.
After completing the course, you will receive your ICM certificate.
Locations & date
The course times are 9.30 to 17.00, comprised of 6 meetings spread over 5 months. This course can also be followed completely online via the virtual classroom.
The course takes place in januari 2024, maart 2024, september 2024, november 2024, januari 2025 and maart 2025.
The course is provided in Amsterdam, Arnhem, Breda, Eindhoven, Groningen, Online Virtual Classroom, Rotterdam, Utrecht and Zwolle.
The investment is € 2.895,-.
This excludes € 47,50 per day for the day arrangement or € 17,50,- per evening for the evening arrangement. For online meetings we do not charge arrangements fees.
The total investment is excl. VAT. Exemption from VAT is possible. In that case you pay 10% on top of the investment price.More information
There are various options for subsidies for both employers and private individuals to follow a training.More information
Possibilities for your employer
Many employers have a training budget that allows employees tot develop and grow in their career. You can find out what the options are within your organization by checking your terms of employment or by checking with your manager or HR.
The invoice for this course will be sent after the first meeting. If you would like to receive it beforehand, you can mention this in the comment section of your enrolment form.