Assignments are increasingly being carried out in teams within organisations. Turning an assignment into a project requires specific knowledge and skills. What does project-based work actually involve? How does it differ from your ‘normal’ daily activities? This course will bring you up to the level required to work effectively on a project basis. You will learn to successfully deal with important elements such as objectives, tasks, people and planning.
- Train with an highly experienced expert
- Attention to your personal learning goals
- Focus on both hard and soft skills of project-based working
- You learn how to work successfully in projects
- You learn to clearly delineate the task and the result
- You are able to phase and plan a project
- You can manage projects based on time, budget, quality, information and organisation
- You can optimally align your project organisation with the project environment
- You gain insight into effective collaboration and communication within project teams
- You increase your added value as a project team member
- Characteristics of project-based working
- Characteristics of a project
- Scope of the project
- Project proposal and project plan
- Phasing, planning and decision moments in projects
- Tasks and responsibilities in the project organisation
- Quality, budget, people and turnaround time
- Projects in addition to your work
- Project management and control
- Project progress and reporting
- Working together within the project team
- Practical situations and examples
- Personal action plan
We choose a thorough approach to best help you achieve the next steps in your daily practice.
Receive a ICM Certification after finishing this training!
Prior to the course, you are asked to fill in an intake form including questions regarding your personal work situation. These questions help you formulate your learning objectives.
The entire course is interactive and supervised by an expert with broad experience in project management.
At ICM we believe in blended learning, where individual online learning and learning as a group is combined. By gaining knowledge in advance, there is more time during a session to learn from each other.
You will become familiar with the subject matter through theory, exercises and interaction in the meetings. In between meetings you will work on assignments together with your fellow students and exchange experiences in the online learning environment. By introducing your own project, the course will focus on your own daily practice.
Personal action plan
At the end of the course you will draw up a personal action plan.
When you have completed the entire course you will receive your ICM certificate.
Nice to know
When you attend this course in the Virtual Classroom, this study method applies.
ICM also offers this course incompany, tailor-made for your organisation.
Locations & date
The course times are 9.30 to 17.00, There are 2 sessions. This course can alternatively be followed online via the virtual classroom.
The course is provided in Amsterdam, Arnhem, Breda, Den Bosch, Den Haag, Eindhoven, Enschede, Groningen, Maastricht, Online Virtual Classroom, Rotterdam, Utrecht and Zwolle.
The investment is € 1.295,-.
This excludes € 47,50 per day for the day arrangement or € 17,50,- per evening for the evening arrangement. For online meetings we do not charge arrangements fees.
The total investment is excl. VAT. Exemption from VAT is possible. In that case you pay 10% on top of the investment price.More information
There are various options for subsidies for both employers and private individuals to follow training. For example: if you pay for the course yourself, you can apply for a €1,000,- STAP-budget.More information
Possibilities for your employer
Many employers have a training budget that allows employees tot develop and grow in their career. You can find out what the options are within your organization by checking your terms of employment or by checking with your manager or HR.
The invoice for this course will be sent after the first meeting. If you would like to receive it beforehand, you can mention this in the comment section of your enrolment form.
For this course you can apply for the STAP-budget: a subsidy of €1,000 from the Dutch government (only for EU citizens or partners of EU citizens). A requirement is that the course starts after 4 weeks from now at the earliest. Only the start dates that meet this requirement are available. Read more about the STAP-budget or register with the link below.
Count on us before, during and after your development process
Call for free advice from our study advisors 030 29 19 888 or ask your question by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All subject areas
- Persoonlijke Effectiviteit
- Leiderschap en Management
- Proces- & Projectmanagement
- Communicatie & Media
- NIMA Opleidingen
- Financieel Management
- L&D als beroep
- Trainen als beroep
- Coachen als beroep
- Mediation als beroep
- Digitale Vaardigheden
- Courses in English
- Online Virtual Classroom
- Incompany & Maatwerk
- Events - Life Academy