Is this interesting for me?
ICM enjoys simplifying things for its students, which is why we have decided to offer course participants the option of choosing a VAT-exempt price. The VAT exemption can be attractive for various institutions as well as for private individuals as they cannot reclaim VAT.
Examples of entities for which this scheme may provide a financial benefit:
- Self-employed entrepreneurs
- Medical, Social and Cultural Sector
- Banking and insurance industry
- Government institutions
- Educational organisations
Summary of ICM VAT exemption
How does the VAT exemption work exactly?
We can best illustrate this with an example.
1) You or your organisation can apply for a VAT return.
In this case, with a course fee of 1,000 euros, you pay 21% VAT, but you will receive the VAT amount back from the government.
A VAT-exempt invoice includes a 10% cost-recovery VAT-free correction fee, and this is therefore not an interesting option for you. Your investment including the 10% VAT-free correction fee would then be a total of 1,100 euros rather than 1,000 euros. In the last step of your registration, choose ‘Invoice with VAT’. This is the more cost-effective option for you.
2) You or your organisation cannot apply for a VAT return. If you opt for an invoice with 21% VAT for your course fee of 1,000 euros, you will pay a total fee of 1,210 euros. You cannot reclaim the VAT of 210 euros.
We now also offer the option of requesting an invoice without VAT. By offering this choice, we do need to apply a 10% cost-recovery VAT-free correction fee of 10% of the investment price. For a course fee of 1,000 euros, you would therefore pay a total fee of 1,100 euros. In the last step of your registration, choose ‘Invoice without VAT’. This is the more cost-effective option for you.
VAT calculation example:
How do I indicate my choice?
When completing your registration, you can indicate your preferred option.
- An invoice with 21% VAT
- An invoice without VAT including a 10% VAT-free correction fee