How can you, as a trainer, make sure your trainees learn efficiently? When does the material actually stick? How do you prevent your story from going in one ear and out the other? Do you know which teaching methods there are and how to use them? As a trainer you want your trainees to accomplish their learning goals and send them home inspired. This is why you need a broad array of training techniques and tools. In this captivating and very practical course you will learn which techniques are useful and develop as a professional trainer.
- Practice with your own real-life cases during the exercises
- The course theory is available in videos on the online learning platform
- The course allows additional depth or breadth on topics according to the group’s preferences
- You can use training methods effectively
- You learn to make a balanced and varied programme
- You master various teaching methods and training tools
- You learn to maintain high energy and attention in the group
- You can perform creative and inspiring exercises
- You are able to stimulate interaction in a relaxed manner
- You learn to improvise naturally
- The different phases of learning
- Building and structuring training sessions
- Effective use of various teaching methods
- Stimulate interaction and group dynamics
- Maintaining a high energy and attention balance
- Guiding Teaching methods
- Applying creative and inspiring teaching methods
- Facilitating the learning process
- Natural improvisation skills
- Dealing with (critical) questions and difficult participants
- Developing training programs
Prior to the course, you are asked to fill in an intake form including questions regarding your personal work situation. These questions help you formulate your learning objectives.
The entire course is interactive and supervised by an expert with broad experience in project management.
At ICM we believe in blended learning, where individual online learning and learning as a group is combined. By gaining knowledge in advance, there is more time during a session to learn from each other.
The meetings are very varied and challenging. You will practice from your own practical situation. Under the guidance of an experienced and expert trainer you will learn the trainer’s profession even better with the help of various fascinating exercises and cases. On the basis of self-prepared exercises, direct feedback will be given on your way of training.
Personal action plan
At the end of the course you will write a personal action plan, stating how and when you are going to apply what you have learned.
After completing the course, you will receive your ICM certificate.
Locations & date
The course takes place from 9.30 to 17.00, comprised of 2 meetings.
Also available in Virtual Classroom
Great news: this course is also available in a fully online version. Read more about the virtual classroom and watch the video.
The course is provided in Amsterdam, Arnhem, Breda, Eindhoven, Groningen, Online Virtual Classroom, Rotterdam, Utrecht and Zwolle.
The investment is € 1.295,-.
This excludes € 47,50 per day for the day arrangement or € 17,50,- per evening for the evening arrangement. For online meetings we do not charge arrangements fees.
The total investment is excl. VAT. Exemption from VAT is possible. In that case you pay 10% on top of the investment price.More information
There are various options for subsidies for both employers and private individuals to follow a training.More information
Possibilities for your employer
Many employers have a training budget that allows employees tot develop and grow in their career. You can find out what the options are within your organization by checking your terms of employment or by checking with your manager or HR.
The invoice for this course will be sent after the first meeting. If you would like to receive it beforehand, you can mention this in the comment section of your enrolment form.